Hurrah! My first ever Blog Award! 🙂
Thank you so much Kavita Joshi for nominating me for the SHINE ON AWARD. She is a great person to be around and learn from (even virtually), and has a wondrously versatile blog. I would recommend all to visit her web log here.
Just 22 days of my experience in the ‘blogosphere’ and a challenge has been hurled at me – the challenge to ‘shine on’! With such seasoned bloggers and great souls around, The Nomadic Soliloquist is ready for the next adventure. Big hug and thanks to all the friends and the followers for your interest, contributions and suggestions.
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award. (done)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (done)
3. Link person who nominated you for the award. (done)
4. State seven things about me. (done)
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I believe in thinking first, then writing.
2. I have been lucky enough to be blessed with a photographic memory, helping me in my insights.
3. I am thankful to God the Power for letting me survive many pitfalls in life.
4. I believe in no religion, but only accept the doctrines of humanism and spirituality.
5. I love listening to instrumentals.
6. I dream of becoming a storyteller of the stature of Paulo Coelho or Khaled Hosseini one day.
7. I have a silent soul, with vibrant thoughts and submerged emotions.
MY SEVEN NOMINATIONS:
1. Deb Adams ~ Art
2. Silent Fingers
3. Dennis Cardiff ~ Poems & Prose
4. Literary Lawyer
5. Tornadoday ~ …might I be found in words I leave behind
6. Marina Kanavaki – art towards a happy day
7. Wuji Seshat Nibada – The poetry addict
Congratulations to all of you and keep enthralling us with your good work! 🙂